GoldenAppple - MEGSZŰNT

Olyan PTC oldalak, amelyek nem fizetnek.
xenosz2
Fanatikus
Fanatikus
Kapcsolat:

Re: GoldenAppple

Hozzászólás Szerző: xenosz2 »

tegnap jött levél megint. Cheytől pontosabban fogalmazva. Jon kificamította a lábát,most kezelésen van. Azt írja a support ticketekre válaszolmkezeli a hirdetéseket ezalatt az idő alatt. igérte,hogy pár nap múlva kijön az admin,hamarosan minde visszatér a kerékvágásba plusz hirdetések,versenyek lesznek. INNO PAK tualjok nem aggódjanak. A pénz a paypalon van. Ha jól olvastam,akkor most még korlátozva van. "freeze". ma jött még egy levél ezt most olvasom majd.

a levél teljesen,aki el akarja olvasni

Kód: Egész kijelölése

I just want to update you on what is going on.
Jon fell the other night and badly sprained the knee on which he was operated on a few months ago.  At least he did not break it this time.
He will be in the rehabilitation centre for a few days at least.
They built a custom-made brace for this entire leg so that it can heal and still have access to the knee to be able to put ice packs on it until the swelling has gone down.
In the meantime, I will be with him from 9am to 9pm (visiting hours) and I will have my laptop with me so that I can process ads and answer support emails.
I have also made arrangements with my teachers to pick up my own homework at school before heading to the rehab centre.
A note to INNO Ad Pak holders...these are still accumulating and compounding until the Paypal freeze is lifted therefore, please do not worry, it's like money in the bank for you.
Once things get back to normal, meaning Jon is home in a few days, we will be doing contests to get the members active and placing ads for you to earn cash and prizes.

I will let you all know if there is anything more to add to this as this is all I know for now.  The "few days" in the rehab centre?  Well it is hard to say exactly how many days that will be, it will depend on the swelling of his knee going down considerably so that the orthopaedic doctor can have a look and get his brace re-adjusted before coming home.
When it comes to Jon, when it rains, it pours!

That is all for now.  I will email you again with more news when I have some.

I ask that those of you who pray, please send positive thoughts and prayers for Jon, he does not deserve this and I hope many of you will do this.
THANK YOU!

Best regards to all of you cherished members,
xenosz2
Fanatikus
Fanatikus
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: xenosz2 »

Ápr 21 én kértem ki egy nagyobb összeget köztük az INNO PAK om teljes összegét és most a kifizetések pont ápr 20-i kikéréssel fejeződtek be eddig. Kiváncsi leszek mikor kapom meg,de már tagságot nem veszek egyik oldalon sem,hanem hagyom lejárni. Itt még 22 napi tart, colouredon már régóta nincs tagságom.
patrasz
Fanatikus
Fanatikus
Kapcsolat:

Re: GoldenAppple

Hozzászólás Szerző: patrasz »

Meghalnak lassan az oldalai John-nak, havi 5-10 kifizetés vagy annyi se. Hát én bevásároltam 3 oldalon is van még tagságom, colouron év végéig. Mindhárom oldalon legalább már 1 hónapja pendingel minden kikérésem. Kár hogy ez lett belőle.
Válasz küldése